Julie Smith, who volunteered to take over as Treasurer again when her replacement resigned some 18 months ago, has indicated that she wishes to step down.
Consequently the Trust is seeking to appoint a Treasurer who will be responsible to the General Council for undertaking the following:-
- Supervising the book keeper;
- Preparing annual budgets;
- Producing Quarterly Accounts for the Council Meetings;
- Preparing the annual statutory accounts including Trustees Report for submission to Companies House and the Charity Commission and
- Submitting Corporation Tax returns and Statutory accounts to HMRC.
This is an unpaid, volunteer role. However the Trust makes an annual contribution towards the cost of maintaining an office, in addition to which authorised travelling and out of pocket expenses can be claimed.
For more information please contact email@example.com