Role: To Manage the content of the NTET Archive (which is currently kept in the Archive Stores at Statfold Barn in Tamworth), such that access to the material can be made available to members.
Appointed by: General Council.
Responsible to: The Chairman of the Trust
Qualifications: A good general education.
Relevant experience: Experience of archiving practices and procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To initiate the cataloguing and digital storage of the current stock of material, possibly in conjunction with a third party company demonstrating the necessary equipment and expertise.
- To identify the value to the NTET of any future offerings and, if thought suitable, to incorporate it into the NTET Archive.
- To liaise with suitable third party contractors to digitise the archive material.
- Liaise with the owners of the current archive store.
- Manage access to the archive.
Basic Office Support Requirements:
- Printer/ Scanner
Remuneration: Nil – Expenses based appointment
If you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable to the General Secretary, Naomi Cornish, via firstname.lastname@example.org